Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly Varden
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Interesting enough this fish derived it's name from a noted writter who probably didn't fish for trout or had even seen this fish. Do you know the name of this person?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Dolly Parton?????

.. oh wait... that was the booby fly.. hehehe

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I can't believe you said that bro![Image: surprised.gif]

I thought you worked in a library or something. Didn't you ever read any of the Charles Dickens books?????[shocked]
[signature]
I work in a library.. I am NOT a librarian.. hehe .. but even then I dont think I ever read, or heard of that story.. I guess I am still lacking in my education.. LOL..

MacFly
[signature]
I'll let you slide on that one since I never dun lernd to reed.[crazy]
[signature]
ya know they have books on cds now.. LOL.. or they can be downloaded to an ipod.. [:p] ...

.. at least I was smart enough to go look it up on line.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Are you sure that you don't bleach your hair? BTW Charles Dickens is the correct answer. Heres your gold star TN2.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline large_gold_star.png]
[signature]
way to go bro.. now we know who the teachers pet is.. LOL...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
'Barnaby Rudge' , but I bet Charly did fish, probably just like Huck.
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Samuel Clemens AKA Mark Twain did fish like Huck. But I don't know about Charles Dickens. Something about being a scrooge.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
hmmmm scrooge.. didnt he have the Christmas goose.. the largest one in town.. and if so.. I wonder if he saved the feather to tye flies..??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I meant the pole and line not the story line either[laugh]
GOOSE! Now we have to cook a goose?!

And I chose not to watch Iron Chef last night!
[signature]