Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boycot
[#005000][size 5][mad]Help me in boycotting Anheuser-Busch since they are selling out to a foreign company. [/size][/#005000][font "Geneva"][size 2]
[#005000] [/#005000][/size][/font][font "Arial"][#005000][size 5]Drop your beer off at my house and I will dispose of it. We'll teach them a lesson they won't forget![/size][/#005000][/font][font "Geneva"][size 2]
[/size][/font][font "Geneva"][size 2][/size][/font]
[signature]
They could also drop it off at my house.

I just picked up a load this morning on my way back from the lake. It has yesterdays date on it.

I have to get rid of it before it get's old and skunky![cool]
[signature]
Ill volunteer to help you to accept all those donations and of course help you to dispose of them properly.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Ill volunteer to help you too bro.. just give me a date and tiem.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi Tube-

Just saying hi as I have chatted with you before on other forums.

I am going to use your Pike-Y Bone response soon in our blog so I will let you know when I do and credit you.

Tight lines and be in touch-

Guy
[signature]
Hi Dryrod-

So I am new here obviously as you just commented on my intro page, hah, but I was taking a look at your posts and saw this one and wanted to share with you something I wrote up for our site a few weeks back when this whole thing was going down.

I will not provide the link because I am NOT a spammer at all, and frankly if you guys want to visit you will find it just fine Smile haha. So I will copy it below.

Anheuser-Busch/InBev Deal and its connection to fishing

Hi Guys-

So in reading the WSJ last week I came across an article that shows how the recent acquisition of AB by InBev may have gone a bit differently if August Busch III didn't bail on a fishing outing years ago with Modelo Executives.

I'll let you read the story for yourself [url "http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2008/07/16/anheuser-busch-the-incredible-secret-story-of-the-fish-that-got-away/"]http://blogs.wsj.com/...-fish-that-got-away/[/url], but the point is that the chance to grow for AB was at their fingertips a few years back, in that they would increase their stake in Modelo the mexican brewer, but Busch III (CEO at the time) left a marlin trip he invited some major Modelo exec's to the first day, leaving them to wonder what was more important.

By now, if a deal went through, that would have made AB much higher in worth and may have detered InBev's ability and offer to buy them out.

Just found it interesting how fishing is involved in much more than we think!

Take Care

Guy
Hello Guy. Welcome to Bigfishtackle.

You will notice that we have a board here for boating but it is not the same as our sister site of Boats.org.

This is a nice site and has many different topics as well as individual state boards.

Please feel free to make yourself at home here.

We are just a little stricter about links to other site with forums and blogs. They are not allowed here.

They do allow a link to the blogs on Fishing.org or Fishing.US since they are sister sites to this one.

I hope you can enjoy this site as well as the other one inspite of the minor restrictions.[cool]
[signature]
Hi Steve-

Thanks for the nice welcome and taking time to explain the other site's.

I understand about the links, and believe me, I do not want people to think I am here promoting and leaving. If people want to visit the site they will find it.

The link above is to the Wall Street Journal story, not my site, but if that is still frowned upon I can just paste the article.

Thanks so much again Steve, I look forward to all the great things that are going on here.

Guy
[signature]