Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you doing this holiday weekend....
... I dont have that much planned except to maybe wet a line at a local lake.. (and that would be after any honey-do's are done)..

what about the rest of you?

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I had honey do's and honey don'ts. I had a trip planned to Bishop but now work got in the way of me fishing. (for fun)[crazy]
[signature]
knock on wood.. I dont have a honey do list... that I know of anyway... for the weekend.. I am hoping to get some flies tyed for MacLarry.. and maybe wet a line at a local lake.. we will see what happens... :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Have a good time. We are going to Lake Cachuma. Not too far from the home front.[cool]
[signature]
have a fun and safe trip.. see ya when you get back..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Here I am at the "H". There is WiFi here at the camp and I brought the Mac. We are sitting in the trailer right now watching Star Trek. The Sky is Black, wind is howling and temps are dropping...YUP! We're here and it is just as we left it...LOL
Did get out for a couple of hours this morning before getting blown off.
Four Cutts and 4 great bumps, but nothing spectacular. 18" to 22" and pretty. I will have pictures when I get back.
Got four more days, tomorrow hook up with Everett14 and Wed. Shark and Lynn Scott.
Looking pretty ugly right now, but today was suppose to be 50% rain and it was blue sky...the wind on the other hand...ARGH! I can fish in rain!

FG
[signature]
stay safe....and try to stay dry sis.. but glad you got out onto the water and into some fish..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
How is Baxter handling all of this?........................I mean like the campground with WiFi. hee hee[cool]
[signature]
We are staying safe, but DRY! Well I will post pictures from this morning. COLD, WINDY AND WET!
Mojo caught his dream fish, but right at the net it broke off....BIG!
I got one good BUMP and then the skunkola. We got blown right off. Left Baxter in the truck on this trip. He would have HATED it.
Maybe try again later this after noon cause it does appear as though the wind is calming down. I can deal with rail, but NOT WIND and rain.
Baxter is limited in camp. He barks at everyone, but the camp grounds are thinning out today. Poky leaves tomorrow, but we have till Thursday.
If I had my car, I would be at the river right now. The truck is loaded down with the little shy of 12' long pontoon sticking out the 5 1/2' truck bed and one on the roof. Needless to say, can't really explore rivers in that condition, and allot of work to pull both boats off.
We are watching KILL BILL right now and electric heater a humming away....ruffing it ain't that bad LOL
[signature]
its good to hear Baxster is on guarad.. and staying dry.. lol..

hopefully the weather will cooperate and ya'll can get on the water and catch some fish.. but at least you are staying warm.. and watching tv.. lol. man has camping changed.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Yea, but I still have to go up the hill to use my phone DANGIT!
[signature]
lol.. so ya gotta get wet to make a phone call. now that sucks.. LOL>.

MacFly [cool]
[signature]