Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10,000+ Posts Icon Nomination
I think this one will be hard to top, it's fitting.

For being the only fish to technically achieve the absolutely impossible, coming back from extinction !!

Taking one more feather out of the caps of scientists.

I nominate the incredibly beautiful and graceful :[inline image.jpeg]

Coelacanth !

Check out the other attached photo I found, was to big for post, no disappointments guaranteed, it's stunning !!
[signature]
That looks like a good candidate. It might be better though on the 20K spot.[cool]
[signature]
Hi, and yeah, occurred to me after I submitted what I read should have been included, someone please correct if...
no time to look back up now now but the fish has been around without change for :

400,000,000 years !! ? 400 milllion years,

that's just gotta be worth something lol
[signature]
awful small for a 400 million year old fish dont ya think?.. maybe once it hits 700 billion.. oh no.. wait.. thats the budget bail out thingy.. [shocked]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Ya Always cracking me up, I love it here. I love it when nature proves man's (scientists') conjectures to be idiotic after they come off with such absolute conviction
[signature]
are you trying to say the infallible scientific community who bases all of their work on what are considered to be hard scientific facts is fallible??? just say it aint so.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Gosh no, how could I, I mean that's what they teach in schools isn't it ??

Don't ever teach anything like the works of Nikola Tesla so that's the real BS
[signature]
whew.. thought you were saying rocket scientists were all full of their for minute.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]