Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Fly Fishing Legal ??
Hey guys, been reading up on fly fishing and I am seriously beginning to wonder what it is I am getting myself into here.

Tying a Yellow Nancy ???? [shocked]

Hey man, is this on the up and up ?? I have always respected the law where it's fair and have never been into anything kinky !!

I am running into some seriously questionable words and phrases as I study the craft and where does the Center for Disease Control , CDC, come into play here ?

Am beginning to harbor some apprehensions here and would sure appreciate some help with any potential clarifications.

Thanks in advance, BFS
[signature]
[center][#005000][Image: dumb.gif][/#005000][#008000]Huh![/#008000]
[signature]
hey if yellow nancy and cdc are getting to ya.. then dont go looking at the post on the booby fly we had a few months back.. LOL...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Booby Fly - thats cool.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center] [inline joecool.jpg]
[signature]
every time I drive by san onofre (twice a day m - f) I get reminded of that fly...LOL...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I think people name their flies from the deep hidden desires. I have seen some pretty gnarly flies and names to match....allot of DRUG flies out there![crazy]
[signature]
ya have to admit sis that in this case the name matches the fly.. LOL>..

MacFly
[signature]
[ol][li]I think you have nailed it flygoddess, 'been trying to get that wooly buger for days.. [sly][/li][/ol] BFS [fishin]
[signature]
are you saying that some fly tying fly fisher persons of the past were using mind altering or halucinagenic drugs of some sort while they were tying up said flies??? isnt that .. I dont know.. ILLEGAL.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
There is also the Bitch Creek and Crotch Cricket.[angelic]
[signature]
I once had a fly box break open, and all the flies fell into a big Cluster F***. The Egg Sucking Leeches were all over the Franny's Fancys. The Bent Back Green Butt Skunks with the Green Weenies were all over the Humpies and Nymphs formerly known as Prince. Mating Damsels with Evening Dresses and Stimulators fell on the Blood Midges and Twist Nymphs, and all were tangled in Black Death, and then put into the CDC. The one Bastard Adams and Rat Faced McDougal fell right onto a Cockroach. The Ray Charles stuck to the box. Peeking Caddis just watched the OviPositing Caddis. It was all a Purple Haze. Renegades disappeared. Seaducers tangled with everything, and the Sperm Worms fell through the Rubber Legs. Now its a box of Spent Cripples.
[signature]
Nor should we forget the Beaverkill Bastards.

Brook
http://www.the-outdoor-sports-advisor.com
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Oh my - I will need to wash my ears out with soap after all these eloquent exchanges. LOL[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
My Wife Dose Not know This But I Have Had Freqent Dates With My DollFlys We Hide So That Outher Dam Man Wont Run Use Off. You All Know Him Hes That Man That Works At The DAM. Froger[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Now the truth comes out, and everybody thought that you guys were going fishing. Yea - right. [Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
That is one of the funniest things i have read on this site since i joined. Good one Jim![sly]
[signature]