Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Fall Hunt - Under a Buck !! - -Limited Time Offer-
[inline deertree2.jpg]

BFS [fishin]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]If it wasn't for PhotoShop how could we keep the Internet interesting?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
ya know.. there were times when I went hunting with MacLarry that I felt just like that..

you know the deer are there.. and then you get that feeeling you are being watched.. and you turn to look..and nothing.. then look again.. and nothing..

the bad part is you know darn well a bunch of deer or sitting there.. watching you.. giggling to themselves ... and you cant do a darn thing about it.. LOL..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#ff0000][size 4][Image: dumb.gif]Better deers than bears. [shocked][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
LOL.. true.... but in that picture.. and it could just be my perception today.. but..doesnt it look like that deer is ready to.. uuhhhmmmm do something that the hunter wont like...?? LOL..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Yes, there be some funny stuff out there [Image: happy.gif]

BFS [fishin]
[signature]
Seen any sign [laugh]
[signature]
what kind of sign are you talking about.. a big neon one that says.. Look UP... LOL>.

but seriously.. scrapes and rubs all over.. bedding sites.. paths thru the woods.. that "smell" that a buck likes to give off to let people like me know he is there but Im too stoooopid to see him.. LOL>.

the first time we went out MacLarry walked my old behind around the hills of TN for seven out of ten days.... he saw one buck.. I had lagged behind so far I missed the chance to even think about taking a shot..

the second year MacLarry took me out.. again.. walked all over middle TN and then some.. had at least three chances at deer.. two I took shots at and missed.. the other was the "GHOST BUCK'.. LOL..

but Ill tell ya'll like I told him.. I would not trade one moment of that time out in the woods with him for just about anything ...

MacFly
[signature]
You sure have that right Macfly, been on half a dozen legal bow hunts, starting here in WA and I believe ended up somewhere in the middle of TN lol.

Never got anything, but sure would do it all over again anytime. Funny, now I'm pushing them out of my way to get my chores done lol. Just shoot them with the camera.

Really neat as I sit right here at my desk to just look up and out the window at them, doing their deer things. Amazingly beautiful and graceful, I would have to be pretty hungry.

BFS [fishin]
[signature]
soooooooooooo wheres the pictures.. ?? [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Sometimes they come just to visit.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]This one was bringing me flowers.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline d1.jpg]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
good looking buck.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]