Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Day Weekend
Hey guys I will leaving Las Vegas to hit God's Country (Utah). My first stop will be at Navajo Lake and Duck Creek. I might even try my luck at Duck Creek on Friday. Navajo is still iced over and I have never caught anything there. I will finally make my way to Pine Lake Campground where I have reservations for the weekend. Southernman and I will make our base there. From there we could hit several fishing spots like Pine Lake, Otter Creek, Piute Reservoir, Sevier River, Panquitch Lake, and Possibly Fish Lake. There will be plenty of pictures and reports for everyone. Hope everyone gets a chance to go out fishing. I finally got both of my sons to go. Hey if anyone wants to visit we will be at campsite 26# at Pine Lake Singles.

Good Luck and Good Fishing.
[signature]
yeah! so who's going to fish lake mead over memorial day?

sm
[signature]
Not me, I'll be heading to Mammoth for a few days, (Rush Creek, Upper Owens)I'll leave Mead to the Go fast Crowd this weekend, although the scenery should be getting better as the temps reach three digits.
[signature]
i hear ya about the scenery . . . have a great weekend!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
I'll post a report when I get back to town.
[signature]
that would be great . . .!!@!@!@!@

sm
[signature]
2NA, Good luck let us know what happens up there when you get back
[signature]
thats awesome [size 1]Antishappy! thanks alot for the report, i gotta get out there and get me some cats! you'll have to tell us exactly where you went . . [/size]

[size 1]please join the bft forums (become a member) , ITS TOTALLY FREE and there's lots of prizes and special stuff for members![/size]

[size 1]thanks again for the report! thats what we're all about here - helping each other with info and tips so everybody can have more fun catching fish and exploring our outdoors![/size]

[Wink]

[size 1]sm[/size]
[signature]
awesome! thanks! can't wait to see the pics . . .

sm
[signature]
great report tuna killer!

sm
[signature]