Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any OHV riding near Yuba
[cool]Hey,

Any one know of area around yuba my boys and there cousin could ride motorcycles and 4 wheelers around yuba,Need to know quick,If not I will have to go up 12 mile canyon,to twin lakes and catch guppies,they want to camp and I want to catch some walleye,any info would be great.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
there is some OHV over at yuba but not in the state parks.. if you go to painted rock i think that they can ride on the other side main road in the hill's east of there..if your fishing panted rock area try red side minnows..i caught 1 walleye there yesterday on them and a catfish to.. hope that helped

from the fuzzyfisher---------------fish on dudes
[signature]
Thank you,

Sure you dont want to give me a location to catch some nice perch,lol.

My father-in-law lives in gunnison and has fished for trout all the time,he is home four days a week and loves the perch and walleye we have caught out of yuba.he is a lone fishermen and probably wouldnt deplete the fishery.If you would I think he would keep it a secret.If you will PM me.If not[Tongue].

just kiddin,Thanks for the info,have a good weekend.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
hey dude raydanes is not a secret just not a place you would think of geting monster perch out of.. the DWR plants trout in it about every 3 to 4 weeks so most the time you just catch trout.. like tonight me and the boy's went we caught 15 planter trout and 2 small perch and some mudcat's.. the pond is on the east side of moroni about 2 blocks east of moroni turn north then turn east then another turn north and you will see the pond up that road about 3 or 4 blocks up.. hey catch some for me !!!

from the fuzzyfisher--------------------fish on dudes
[signature]
Its not yuba, but if you want walleye and a place to ride atv's starvation has bolth. The state park actually has an entire area of the park where they allow atv riding in the sand and rocks. Plus its still walleye fishing.
[signature]
Thanks for the info guys.I talked to a DWR guy at the north end of yuba yesterday,he says that the walleye fishing is very slow and the fish seem to be very thin still.You would think with all the carp in that place they would have all they could it,maybe they dont like the taste of carp.lol

Thanks again,Have a good weekend.

Tight Lines

Tony[cool]
[signature]