Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate 16 Species Contest 2003
Well i received another part of my prize last night. I'll wait until I get all of it and can take pics, to tell about in.

Merry Christmas everyone.
[signature]
Has anyone got their final prizes.I have been wondering what they are.I guess i am like a kid on christmas eve.LOL

Hope everyone had a great holiday and look farward to a fishfull new year.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2]Still waiting also.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Well i got another package today just after I sent a PM inquiry about it. It was a Shimano Torium reel.Beautiful thing.I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks BFT

Great prizes and I look farword to the next contest. maybe my luck won't run out. LOL
[signature]
Sorry about the delay in posting my pictures. I have been very busy the last 2 weeks. I'll try to get it done this week.Has anyone else got their stuff? has anyone else heard of what and when the next contest is going to be?

04 is going to be a good year for catching fish. You only get so many bites in your life,. So you better make every one count.
[signature]
[cool]Hi Jeff,

I got a soft side tackle box loaded with great stuff. Now I have to decide which gear I use it for salt or fresh water. I'm also waiting for a pole I won in the football pool. Maybe that will help me to decide depending on what type of pole I get. I'll make it a total BFt setup.

I haven't fished in months we have been waiting for ice so this weekend I think I'll get to go, sub zero temps here at night. Hoope your New Years was good. Chief
[signature]
Sorry for the wait. Here is my grand prixe. An 8 foot Booyaa rod and a Shimano Torium 20 reel.

Good stuff.

Thanks BFT

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2599;]
[signature]
[cool][cool][cool][cool]Hey Jeff, nice looking set up I wish yougreat success with it. I'm waiting for a custom rod as well for my win in the football contest.

I've been seeing a lot of fishing shows lately featuring the Gulf coast. I have to do it some day. Stay safe .
[signature]
You recon when the Jan 1st 2004 contest is going to start. LOL I sure am catching some monsters not to be getting them in a contst somewhere.

any one else got there stuff yet?
[signature]
[cool][cool]Hi Jeff,

I think all the awards are done for that contest. I got a nice tackle bag filled with gear and t's. I'm doing the ice contest now with DaveT in fact he is beating me right now so I have to take care of that. Why don't you send me a big shark and I'll tell them I caught it thru the ice up here in NY. I hope they start another contest like the 16 species contest that was great fun. That new rod of your's catching all those big fish? I'm still waiting for the rod I won. I hope it comes before I get the boat out again. I was going to try and get down your way this year but I think it is going to be Calf. in the fall for a wedding in Oct. and maybe some fishing out of San Diago. I'll see if I can hook up with some of the Calf. guy for some good tips. Talk to you again.
[signature]
We don't get to do much ice fishing down here.LOL

I don't have a big shark pic but I have a 3 footer .

Later
[signature]
that's a sweet combo for the grand champion [Wink]!

now i can't wait to see the big fish your gonna bring in with that rod , yeeeee haaaa ![cool]
[signature]
[Tongue]
[signature]
haha true!
[signature]