Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Pawlawski
[left][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Watched Mike Pawlawski's Familiar Waters last night where he was fishing the South Fork of the Snake River. He mentioned that the CFS flow can run pretty high. From what I saw it paled in comparison to the flow when I fished it several years ago. It had to be running about 14K, I mean it was high & fast. My mistake was not to have hired a guide & boat. I just couldn't navigate the shore line to find a decent place to fish. Will know better next time. Sure is pretty country.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
where do you keep watching these shows at.. I keep checking vs and usually get nothing.. ??

MacFly
[signature]
[left][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]I record these from THE Outdoor Channel & the Sportsman Channel. The Outdoor Channel has its own web site where you can view a portion of these shows. Better than watching any of that virtual reality garbage on TV. BTW check it out - [/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][url "http://www.outdoorchannel.com/Shows/FamiliarWaters.aspx"]Outdoor_Channel[/url][/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][/size][/#008000][/font]
[left]
[signature]
thank you for the link (againg I think) amigo.. Ill be sure and check it out..

MacFly
[signature]