Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery fish # 7
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Okay MacFly I'll keep it going for mi amigo.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline "Mystery fish 7.JPG"]
[signature]
a lake trout maybe??
[signature]
Rainbow smelt ??
[signature]
Ya need to go smelt dippin with me next year John, once in a lifetime !!
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]First clue - it is a Dwarf X X.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
dwarf chicilid
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Sorry no. It is a Dwarf blank blank. ie three names.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
ohhhh thought the x's were for the rateing.. [crazy]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[inline "Duh hello.gif"][#005000]Duh - hello![/#005000]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Another clue - Part of this species name is an area located to the north. Way up north. Hey FGD or Brook help these guys out.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
dwarf santa fish.. but I dont see no reindeer.. :-)
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Okay so here is the last clue: it is a [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Dwarf blank Char.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I have looked all kinds of dwarf .. and dwarf northern and etc.. Ill do one last check on the char.. lol.. wanna bet I still dont get it.. LOL

MacFly
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]And the answer is a Dwarf Artic Char.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
I looked that one up.. but did not see this guy.. lol.. oh well.. and I thought I knew how to use the internet..

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]If you had typed into Google Image Dwarf Char fish the answer would have jumped right out at you. [Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I typed in dwarf northern etc.. and got nothing.. I had thought of arctic.. but Im not sure ... I did a lot of searching but could not match it.. Im gonna have to get me one of those books that shows all the species of fish all around the world.. lol.... but Id have to take out a loan to buy it.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]