Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Snook Video!
Here is a video and a photo of a snook I caught today near my backyard. I think it is the smallest snook ever landed on fly!

Here is the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJTbly-unJo

[Image: IMG_2143-1.jpg]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there snookbite and thanks for the show. Never did get to fish out of Boca when I live in Coral Springs. Since I didn't own a boat did most of my fishing at [/size][/#008000][/font][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Bakers Haulover.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
cool video.. thank you for sharing it ..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
cool video. looks like a music video.
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hey there MacFly guess that it is time for us to video tape our fish tank size catches. LOL[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]BTW I just posted the above remarks from my wireless laptop and noticed that the IP address is the same as when I use my desktop. [/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
lol.. the ones I caught in TN were not much bigger.. LOL... but they were fun to catch.. :-)

btw.. MacLarry went out trout fishing today with his fly rod.. he did not catch anything but had a few good bites..

MacFly
[signature]
you;re using the same modem if you are working from your laptop wirelessly

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Oh I knew that the IP address would be the same it is just that otherwise might have been suggested on the Mod forum.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I know what you mean mi amigo.. [Wink]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
that's a small fish!
[signature]