Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keeping in touch
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Picked up an iPod Touch the other day to keep in touch. lol. Anyhow had a Dr's appointment today and watched some fly fishing videos. These are all free downloads + some that I transferred from CDs. The one I was watching was called "How to Tie a Seducer." [2.18 minutes long] I mean how cool is that. Also using their [Drs] Router was able to watch some uTube FF videos. BTW here is just a partial list of videos that I have waiting in my iTunes list.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline "FF list.jpg"]
[signature]
and you try to claim you are not techie savvy.. lol.. Id have no idea how to use an ipod anything.. lol.... but.. it does look like a really cool toy..

you said you used the dr's office router .. I assume wireless.. does that mean the touch allows wireless hookups.. and if so.. is there an extra fee??

see what you have started now..LOL>.

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Yes it is a WiFi. No charges for using the Internet. Works in any hotel/motel, Starbucks & other locations that provide Internet service to their customers.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Hmmmmph! I always thought WiFi was a Star Wars character.

Just shows to go ya.

Brook
[signature]
awesome.. have bday in a few months.. just maybe I can convince my honey .. lol.. but then again.. there is always something cool fishing to buy.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]