Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone
hello everyone!welcome to the board! im from central minnesota and hope to be able to bring you all some useful information on our area lakes and where the big ones have been hitting! hope you can all use this info and any thoughts or help you can post here or email me at smokin@runestone.net<br><br>
thanks for youre post! unfortunately i havent had much luck yet with the bass, i think its been too cold and the vegitation isnt just right yet. hopefully it will warm up soon!!!! i hope i can help make youre fishing more enjoyable and if you have any helpful tricks please dont hesitate to share them! maybe between us all we can make this board an enjoyable and helpful place to meet. untill next time enjoy youre fishing! smokinjoe<br><br>smokin joe
wow its cool finally meeting someone close to me! i fish alot of ottertail county lakes so weve probably met on the lake somewhere! i grew up in henning and have fished around there alot. havent been out this week but im hoping for a good weekend.thanks for posting and im looking forward to reading more on here. hope you have some good tips for us all and good luck fishing!!! Smile smokinjoe<br><br>smokin joe