Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Fest 2003
[cool]Here's the line up for the biggest outdoor country concert in the world ( and camping ) In Detroit Lakes , Mn on August 7 - 10 .... Here are the headliners ----

Thursday ...Shannon Brown , Rascal Flatts , Neal McCoy.

Friday...Tammy Cochran , Creedence Clearwater Revisited , Sara Evans, Montgomery Gentry, Wynonna.

Saturday...Pinmonkey , Trick Pony , Keith Urban, Brad Paisley , Jo Dee Messina .

Sunday...Carolyn Dawn Johnson , Mark Wills , Lee Ann Womack , Ringo Starr & His All-star Band.

If anyone has any questions , let me know and I'll try to answer them !!!!

Flagmanonice.............
[signature]
You're gonna love Brad Paisley! Saw him in concert at the Target Center a couple months ago. He had his fishing boat on the stage!

There's a song that he'll probably sing that will fit most everybody on BFT.
[signature]
[cool][cool] " I'm Going to miss her !!!! " LOL
[signature]
I didn't know Ringo Starr was now a country music singer.
[signature]
[laugh] They always try to get a couple older rock bands each year to play ! Rat, if you got Brad Paisley first album , listen to the song "Long sermon " you'll like it !!!

Flagmanonice......................
[signature]
Actually, the only country music CD that I own is Johnny Cash's "The Holy Land".

I used to own more but slowly got rid of them. I listen mainly to the local Christian music station or Christian CD's.
[signature]
So, how was your WE-ekend?
[signature]
have you been on a deserted island? Ringo has been on the country ture for more than 20 years now. He will still do some rock from time to time (he aint alergic to a pay check[Wink]), but now he's one of them cakes' on the grittle country boys.
[signature]
[Sad]Ended up working , just wanted to see Sat nite anyways , they'll be next year !!!
[signature]
yeah, I spose I've been under a rock. It's just that whenever I hear about Ringo, I hear about rock music and not country. Oh well.

I missed the Charlie Daniels Band at the State Fair last week. Really bummed me out. [Sad][:/][Sad]
[signature]
yep I caught his show only once a long time ago. It was good seeing my cousin up on stage. (not charlie, bobby)
[signature]