Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly new quickfish 3 breaks
I just spoke with my dad and he said that one of the poles in his quick fish 3 shattered when he was taking it down. Has anyone had that problem? Is there a way to buy extra parts for something like this?

Dave
[signature]
I dont have a quick fish but I do have a quick flip and you can buy anything for them just go to ardisam.com sorry dont know how to post a link
[signature]
Thanks. I can't find the part, but I will call in the morning.
[signature]
Sorry to hear of the bad news on you dad's ice tent had a similar issue with mine. Was a real windy day at schofield and the bottom of one pole broke. Mine was still under warranty Arisdam sent me a new pole in the mail for free
Make sure you have a proof of purchase (Store reciept, credit or debt card statement ect)

Call or got to:

[url "http://www.geteskimo.com/"]http://www.geteskimo.com/[/url]

Ardisam, Inc.
1360 First Avenue
Cumberland, WI 54829
Phone: 800-345-6007
Fax: 715-822-4180
Email: [url "mailto:info@ardisam.com"]info@ardisam.com[/url]

FYI: There is a trick to folding those tents push the sides in first make sure you fold the top last some times the hubs can get tangled and pressing together will snap a pole.
[signature]
I had this happen on mine as well. Pop the sides in then turn the top at an angle before you pop it down. The fold the tent for the bag. I have a small hole in the ceiling of mine now. You need what they call a pole extender if memory serves me right the part is less thn 10$.
[signature]
Thanks for the info guys, I have a quick fish III (RED) and a quick fish II (green) I have used them maybe 1/2 dozen times each with no problem so far. I will pay a little closer attention when I put them up or take them down. Cumberland Wis. is only a few miles away from where I grew up so I like to use their equipment. I sold a Quickflip III to Laroo a month or so ago and he uses the heck out of it and I don't think he has experienced any problems so far. I also have 3 Rivers Edge tree stands that are built in Cumberland, I don't know if they are combined with Eskimo products or not. I have been using them for 5 or 6 years now with no problems.
[signature]
Same thing happened to me at fish lake. I was thinking of just asking some one at sportsmans if they had extra parts or if you had to order them. Seem like its a problem with that model.
[signature]
This is the main reason I bought my Killzone Igloo ice hut that has the metal poles. I watched a friend of mines pop up tent with fiberglass poles just exploded in the wind one day. That pretty much convinced me to get one with metal poles. I love it and it works great.
[signature]
ihave a quickflip2 and ive had two of the hooks at the end of the poles brake.. plastic+cold = brakeage dumb dumb dumb heck if they made them out of metal they would lose to much money on replacement parts.
[signature]