Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PINEVIEW 6-6-03
fished pineview today with IFG threw everything at them firetiger, perch and clown didn't even get one to chase it. i caught a large mouth and IFG caught a small mouth. was a lot of boaters and jet skis out today and alot of people getting parking tickets. i guess thats why they call him IcefishingGod not muskieGod (just kidding scott)
[signature]
How big are the bass ? Why the parking tickets ? I will be there tomorrow at the Narrows .Nomoose found out he had other plans for this weekend so I wont be at Newton . I will try a float tube out if the wind not to bad . I guess I got the Pineview bug cuz that is where I always go now . Maybe a muskie has my number this saturday . tight lines
[signature]
last day of school at the high school and all the kids where down there parking in no parking zones. alot of cops, will probly be like that saturday too.
[signature]
H69,

My smallmouth was small, under 12" and P4L big mouth was probably 13-15 inches. We fished the south arm for about 6 hours with not even a follow. Last Sat. it was the place to be, Jeff and Rick fished again Mon. or Tues and got 5. Rick missed one well over 50". The hot hours both days were between 0900- 1300. We couldn't catch a cold today. P4L threw the big firetiger, clown and chartruse stickbaits we did so well with last weekend. I switched back and forth and even resorted to big spinnerbaits and spoons hoping I could not look like a total loser for talking P4L into Pineview. I know we couldn't help with where they are....but at least you know where they are not. The wind really picked up after about 11:00 and there were about a zillion waterskiers/jetskis/PWC on the lake, be carefull in that tube. Also, park only in the parking lots, as Jason and I were leaving we watched the WC sheriffs write about 40 tickets for unlawfull parking.

IFG
I'm going to chase smallmouth but if a muskie appears . I was fishing up the north arm last saturday . Lots of skiers early in the morning , but I could here Guns& Roses Quite well from shore . I only had a muskie follow from up by the dam last week , but had a blast hooking SM bass . Nothing to big just cookie cutter size . Need to get going . tight lines
[signature]