Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one playing FLW Fanty Fishing?
I was wondering if any one had any suggestions for my Top 10?
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: dumb.gif]Hey there JustinFish - Top 10 what? Flies, fish, locations, etc. BTW I am not familar with [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]FLW Fanty Fishing.[/size][/#008000][/font]

[center]
[signature]
top 10 fishermen. its fantasy sports. i spelled it wrong. hahahhaha. you should check it out. its just for fun
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Yes I did go to the site - but am always reluctant to provide personal data to an unknown source. People don't give money away for nothing[/size][/#008000][/font].
[signature]
you think its spam? I haven't had any problems. I also didn't win
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]There are many schemes to solicit names & e-mail addresses which are then sold to various manufacturers / on-line retailers. Years ago I was a Ford car salesman and each year when the new models came out we would have a grand showing at the dealership where I worked. In those days when new cars were delivered then were covered with a tarp and the show room windows were white washed to prevent the public from viewing them before the big day. Well there was a nice fancy box at one of the refreshment tables encouraging people to sign up for a drawing of a new car. Guess what - at the end of the evening the drawing slips were divided up amongst the salesmen and we had instructions to call they back the next day. It was a free lead. So needless to say I'm weary of marketing ploys. BTW no one won the drawing.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]