Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First for Bobbie ... Lost Creek
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hit Lost Creek Saturday after noon with Bobby Moon ... a friend from work. I have to tell ya, ole Bobby had never caught a fish before and he figured it was time to break the spell. So, just to make sure he caught one we headed to Lost Creek (I figured if we couldn't catch fish there, we wouldn't be able to find soda pop in a 7-11!). We each caught 4 and missed tons of hits. They were all small but every one brought a Smile to ole Bobbie ... which in turn brought a Smile to me. Caught them on panther martins and pink rooster tails. Great day for a great first. Bunch of fun . . . . .[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][Image: NAYL2492CustomImage0285508.jpg][/size][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like you where pretty busy fishing this weekend. Great reports and thanks for the heads up on the wipers I just hope it does'nt slow down untill I can make it back out in three days.
[signature]
Old Coot the fishin guide. You are getting in your good deeds!!! [Wink] That is great. Look forward to learnin some more techniques on thursday on the infamous wiper. After catching my first walleye last week, I definitely wouldnt feel bad if I brought a couple of those out of the water too.[Tongue][sly][cool]
[signature]
Boy Old_Coot you like showin us first timers how to catch fish Smile
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Yes Fool, I do enjoy taking out first timers ... (I prefer to pick inexperienced prey). Actually, I remember being a first timer many times and being showed by others. Just to mention a couple: Predator on wipers, BLM on wipers, and BLM on big Bear Lake Macks. It'll be a LONG time before I can repay these guys.[/size][/font]
[signature]
This is the first time that I have posted here on the board. I have been listening in on your discussion for about six months now. I think that it is about time that I start giving back some information after taking so much from you guys over the last few months. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Last Thursday my family and I went to Lost Creek. We were trolling in my canoe. We used type 3 fly lines to get the fly down to the fish. Leaches seemed to work best especially bright green sparkle. We had constant action and ended up boating and releasing 18 rainbows in about three hours. We trolled close to the shoreline. The rainbows were small but they fought extremely hard for their size. They kept my four year old very occupied and happy.

Thanks again for all of your help and information.
[signature]
[#ff0000]Good to have ya' on board! Looking forward to sommore posts. Do you mostly fly fish? [/#ff0000]
[signature]