Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slightly off topic
Hey I thought some of you who have met fisboy might get a kick out of this picture of him. This was taken 3 years ago ..... you might not know its him.

[Image: fb2.jpg]

Man has that boy grown!
Marty
[signature]
All I see is a red X.
[signature]
I also see a red X.
[signature]
Hey Road it looks like the dreaded ran over picture mode. [pirate][pirate] [size 6]LOL[/size] just kidding! You can shot me anytime now. A reminder if the picture doesn't come up while you make the message then it won't work for the rest of us. When everyting is done right it will pop up right away before you post it.

Good Luck
[signature]
I can see the picture just fine, nice snake and great hair fishboy!
[signature]
Hey Road I got the picture to work. I had to copy the link and then look it up on the internet and it showed up. Really weird things happening here. Great photo of the kid and the snake.
[signature]
hey it was a nice snak, and there are bigger ones in my back yrad,LOL, as for the hair, well it got cut.
[signature]
I see it also . Nice snake . Wow look at that hair . LOL
[signature]
Great pic, looks like a great guy to fish with.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]He is a great kid but don't let him ride your bike. He crashes...[/size][/font]
[signature]
I cant see it.
[signature]
Hey that picture came up when i did the post. I checked before I posted it, I wasn't interested in the *hey all I see is a red X* comment. Now all I see is a red X ....... Will move pic to a different site and see if that works.
[signature]
OK BLM I edited it down to the correct size, renamed it, refreshed the post and still no pic to see now. Is it me or is there something else going on? How could it be there then not <scratching head with mild confussion>.
[signature]
Try noe Kent it seems to be working
[signature]
Ya ought to see it now! He had a bet lat year that he wouldn't let it grow all school year. Well he did, and now he's still waiting for that 20 bucks he won. Ya think he got stiffed? It is now in a ponytail most of the time.
[signature]
Not bad One_eyed_jack he gets better with every trip. Why in another few years ..........
[signature]
Try now FFM I think I fixed whatever it wasn't doing.
[signature]
try now it seems to be working again ........ in the proper size I might add <grins>
[signature]
I still can't see it, but I did copy and paste the address and then I could see the picture.
[signature]
hey now, that is not funny,lol. i have ridden many a dirtbike without wrecking.
[signature]