Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordanelle 6-12
[Smile]fished jordanelle today with theekillerbee caught a ton of big perch and a couple nice rainbows, the real exciting part of the trip was getting into the smallies worked both sides of the lake by where the provo river comes in up to the boyees several times a lot in the 11-12in range and a couple that went 14in used a 2in grub curly tail pink sparkle, green sparkle, white all worked but the best one was a clear with black and silver speckles. im hooked no more trout im after the bass now. fishing seamed to pick up in the rain. thanks for the awsome time theekillerbee
[signature]
It truly was a great fishing trip. We had a great time, and caught a lot of fish. Just wish we could find some of those bigger smallies. Does anyone know if the bigger bass hang out in the north arm of the lake? I'm going to mess with the pics and try to post a couple from the trip. Thanks petty4life!
[signature]
I am with you on fishing for bass . I been fishing trout for to long . Nice report . I need to fish it soon . Soon as a get me a muskie !!
[signature]
[reply]we also caught some of those fat chubs so we thumped them on the melon and fed them to the seagull's[/reply]

Ha ha... sshhhhhhhhh! Don't tell those PETA jerks about that thumping... those envoirmnental nuts might try to sue to block those seagulls from eating...

I do the same thing... but only I practice my 3rd base throwing arm, and throw those chubbies as far as I can toward the shoreline... (Yur out! Bingo!)
[signature]
This is my first attempt at posting pics, so bear with me. The first pic is of petty4life and his very 1st smallie! The second is of a moose that swam across Jordanelle.

[Image: pettysbass.jpg]

[Image: finshinmoose.jpg]

Hope this works!
[signature]