Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly fishing in Logan Utah
[fishin] Hey, I'm new to this site. I'm looking for a good fishing hole in Logan. Hoping to find a stream that doesn't have high run off yet. Any ideas??? I've been fishing the weber and loving it. I usually do real well with a Irish spring at the tip and a Hares ear 8 inches back as an attractor.
[signature]
[#005000][Image: happy.gif]Hi there flygal and welcome to the BFT & our forum. We have numerous members from Utah hanging around and I'm sure some will be by shortly to offer you help.[/#005000]
[signature]
Hiya FlyGal and welcome to the bft and int ff'ing forum.. we look forward to your posts

to get more specific information on ff'ing in Utah you may want to also post on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=140"]Utah FF'ing Forum[/url]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
i'm not sure of the water flow levels of the logan river or the blacksmith fork river. But they are both great places to fly fish. I am guessing they are both high and dirty with the amount of rain we have recieved in the last couple days. I imagine its going to warm up and start to run off soon also.
[signature]