Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow
[center][font "Garamond"][#000000][size 4][Image: scaredworried.gif][#008000]So what kind of fly would you use?[/#008000][/size][/#000000][/font]
[center][inline wow.jpg]
[signature]
hmmmmmmm grappling hook with 1/4 rope as your thread.. tail.. half a dozen or so ducks wings ... abdomen.. all tail feather from at least a dozen peacocks.. and the beadhead.. 12 lb shotput painted in the color of your choice.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]
[center][Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
#22 egg fly on a three weight.

May as well be sporting about the whole thing.

Brook
[signature]
hmmmmmmmm #22.. Im not sure a fish that large would even see something that small much less stop and taste it.. [sly]

MacFly
[signature]
[Image: dumb.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]How large are the individual plankton's? lol[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]I guess if if you put a whole bunch on the end of your tippet even a whale would stop and take notice.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]BTW here is what these little creatures look like:[/size][/#008000][/font] [font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Um yummy![/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline plankton.jpg]
[signature]
ahhhh you do have a point there.. with as small as plankton or shrimp are.... but maybe a larger fly.. about grapling hook size .. well it would be sure to see that and forget those tiny things.. [sly]

MacFly
[signature]
Woooooo....it's really amazing...I enjoyed looking the picture it's such amazing..Thanks for adding the picture because before this i never seen the biggest flying fish..by adding picture about flying fish i have a chance to know full detail about flying fish..