Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gun parts
we are looking for parts for a 20gauge mossberg and a 22 single action ruger
[signature]
Give me an exact make and model and the part you need, and I can probably get you taken care of!

Justin
[signature]
My son has a Mossberg 20 guage, 500CT pump action. We think that the part he needs is the cartridge interrupter. When he shoots and then goes to load another shell they fall out the bottom. In his booklet the part number is 1588. But we don't know for sure if that is the part.

On the Ruger 22, the problem is
it needs a part because you can't pull the hammer back it is a single action. We were told that he needs a hardened pin for it to fire.Any info would be appreciated.He is 13 and will soon be 14 and wants to get his gun ready for hunting this fall.You can PM or email me with the info.
[signature]
[size 2]In regards to the mossberg: Are the old parts there or have they been lost or broken? There should be 2 of them and the only way to get them in or out is to take the trigger guard off unless they break.

What model of Ruger 22 is it?[/size]
[signature]
We have the part for the Mossberg. We do not have the part for the 22.The 22 is a Ruger, The only thing we can find on the model #New Model Single six seial #64-79549 made in 1976
[signature]
If the screen names are confusing I am sorry bassmastertf is my son who has the guns. Any info would be appreciated.
[signature]