Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's ChromeJunky ??
I haven't seen him on here lately...hope everything is ok.
[signature]
i'm with ya i enjoy his reports expecialy his steelhead reports.
[signature]
lol im here guys my computer picked up a nasty virus somewhere and i cant use it until i take it to get fixed so for now i have to check the site on my i pod touch or my cell phone either way its a pain in the butt to make fishing reports it takes me 30 minutes to fill out a small report on my i pod also latley i have been fishing so much that it really is getting hard for me to post it all the fly fishing is great right now the henrys is doing well with drakes and flavs i caught 2 big rainbows out there by vernon bridge last saturday both right around 5 lbs man they fought hard. but heres the big suprise i went out to the south fork tonight from about 4:00 pm till dark to do some nymphing well we got there and the river is just ridiculously high right now it took us an hour to safley make it back to my spot threw all the side channels we got there and got down to the water and started nymphing while i was standing there a huge yellow sallie hatch happened and the fish went crazy even in the high water we tied on some yellow sallie drys and we let them have it between my buddy and i we caught probably 30 fish in 2 hours i also noticed alot of golden stones and a couple of salmon flys so i tied on a golden stone dry and every cast a fish was blowing up on my fly. i even hooked into a toad rainbow right around 5 lbs but he got off after a short but awesome fight. for the river not producing any dry fly fishing right now we sure had a hell of a good time!!!!!!! no pics it was to scary to bring a camera back there!!!!! be careful if you head out the river is not safe right now. also ill be heading out to challis next weekend to fish for salmon if the season stays open that long so expect a good report from that.
[signature]
i was hoping to hit the southfork of the salmon for the kings but didnt want to fight the holliday folk. i am with you hoping it stays open long enough that i can make it up to the challis area. good luck and glad to hear from ya.
[signature]
well if your headed up the same weekend ill be camping at deer gulch steelienut should be there with me along with alot of other friends we should meet up.
[signature]
how long are you going to be up that way?
[signature]
I'll be up there from friday to Sunday it looks like the season will still be open so i'm excited
[signature]