Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TROUBLE ENOUGH
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: scaredworried.gif]I have enough trouble untangling a birds nest in warm weather no the less in cold weather. Brrrrrrr.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline "COLD FINGERS.jpg"]
[signature]
lol.. I had one or two of those this past Tuesday.. all from me being impatient and or lazy (tugging hard to free a fly from a branch or underwater log).. got all but one untangled.. had to cut the tippet to clear the other one..

btw.. I was using a furled leader made by our own FG.. and if it had not been for that Im not sure I could of untangled them.. and the one I had to cut up.. it was easy as pie to cut around the furled leader that I could see was different than the tippet (fluoro line) and that made it much easier ....

MacFly
[signature]
Yes, in icy cold weather I am a lot quicker at deciding to cut it off and start new.

..... Hey, who was taking my picture!!!!! ..... I recognize that indicator but the bird's nest just looks like the hundreds I have had.

Otherwise I expend great patience and time in untangling my mess just cause I am cheap and don't want to use more tippet and leader.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][inline "fl 007.jpg"][Image: happy.gif]Well maybe it's time to switch to a furled leader. Perhaps if someone comes up with a good contest I be willing to donate a leader or two to the cause. How about you Flygoddess?
[/size][/#008000][/font]

[center]
[/center]
[signature]