Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nevada's Week 5 Fishing Contest June 26, 2003
[size 1] [/size] [center][size 1][Image: bftn001.jpg][/size][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][size 7][#0000a0]Nevada's Weekly Fishing Contest June 26, 2003 [/#0000a0][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#0000a0][size 7]Week 5[/size][/#0000a0][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#0000a0][size 6]This road has been designated a State Scenic Byway, which winds 12 miles through sagebrush and aspen up to an alpine lake, elevation 8500 feet. What is the name of this Nevada Lake?[/size][/#0000a0][/font][/center] [center][Image: al.jpg][/center] [center][#ff0000][font "Chiller"][size 6]Win[#ff0000]ner [/#ff0000]Wins This Dry Fly[/size][/font][/#ff0000][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#ff0000][size 6]and [/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#ff0000][size 6]2 BFT Stickers[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][Image: fly1.jpg][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3]Contest Rules [/size][/font][/center] [center]

[font "Arial"][size 3]The first one to post the correct answer wins the prize listed above for the week of June 26-.[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 3]Good Luck Everyone! [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][Image: animtrout.gif][/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
please register so if you won we can award you the prizes . . and we'd love to read your fishing reports!

sm
[signature]
Nope that isn't the correct answer. This lake is much smaller. It is only 13 acres. Nice try. You can still guess another time. Good Luck!
[signature]
maybe . . . . . Angel Lake ???????????????

sm
[signature]
I don't know! Hey all you Nevada anglers out there. I think Southernman the Moderator should have to pay me back double for answering the question on this weeks contest. Come on guys I know you are out there.

The correct answer is [size 7]Angel Lake [/size]just 21 miles out of Wells, Nevada.

Great job Southernman.
[signature]
lets move up there tonight and never come back!

sm
[signature]
hmmmmmmmm

[font "verdana"]Distance: [/font] [font "arial"]388.8 miles [/font] [font "verdana"]Approximate Travel Time: [/font] [font "arial"]9 hours 22 mins [/font]

i was hoping it was closer to vegas ! [mad] [crazy] [Sad] [unsure] [pirate]
[signature]