Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked Creek Park Reports to come this afternoon :)
Well a few friends and I are getting ready to tackle the ever so popular Bass this afternoon at Crooked Creek Park. So far we ehre the hotbaits are white and chartuesse Spinnerbaits and Red Shad worms and Pumpkin Seed Brushhogs. The lake was dredged a year or so but hopefully some good will come out of it today. I Shall let yal know of the update for it later tonite once we returned.

Jamie
[signature]
Well it started out slow today with the sun out and winds from the south. We hit a good lil' honey hole late in teh afternoon and Bettlespins was the bait of the afternoon. Put bout 6 Bass 13" and bigger in that spot before we called it the day for it was gettin to dark to even see anymore. All in all was a pertty enjoyable day with the purty girls on the beach a 100 yards or so from our spot Smile

Jamie
[signature]
Where is Crooked Creek Park?
[signature]
Hmmmmmmmm What is the best way to explian it. Ok it's located jsut outside fo the town Pine Prairie which is about 10 minutes north of Mamou where I am. About 30 minutes or so south of Alexandria. Smile

Jamie
[signature]
Sounds like a good day on the water. Never hear of the place before...
[signature]
Oh and I might add that my stuff from Tackle Direct that I bought with that Gift certificate (thx again Smile ) came in today. I bought a Rapala's 6 inch Soft Grip fillet Knife and a Rapala's Original FLoater lure which should work wonders with the bass at Crooked Creek next time I go Smile

Thanks again Smile

Jamie
[signature]