Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carp on a fly
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Just a play on words.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline coaf.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]
awesome picture.. :-) .. never seen a carp on a fly before.. [laugh]

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Sort of reminds me of the 747 carrying the shuttle back to the east coast.[/size][/#008000][/font][Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
true.. but isnt the shuttle usually on top of the 747...LOL...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Well yeah - but you already knew that. [Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
lol... that reminds me of the falcon that landed on my back fence 3 or 4 weeks ago.. had a big ol wiggly rat in his one talon.. sat there for a second like he was saying.. see what I caught.. then he took off.. LOL..

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Birds of prey and coyotes helps to keep the rodent population under control. Unfortunately people that move into their territory want to kill off the coyotes because they like cats and little dogs. Duh excuse me! Keep you animals inside.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Ill protect my dog.. but then again I dont or wont let it roam free like that.. Im sure the coyotes in the area do their fair share just never saw it like I did with that falcon.. it was AWESOME !!!!!!

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]This guy was eyeing my fly while I was fishing the Teton River.. [Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline hawk.jpg]

[/center]
[signature]
lol I can see the headline now.. fly fisherman hooks falcon on the fly...LOL>..

MacFly
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Better than a fly fisherman hooking a fly on the fly. lol
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
OUCH!!!!! LOL
[signature]