Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle report (7-10)
Myself and Petty4Life hit Jordanelle yesteday morning. We worked the provo river arm pretty good. We caught a couple of rainbows while trolling, a few smallies on a brown senko rigged wacky style, a bunch of perch caught on jigs, and a few chubs. It wasn't the best day on the pond, but at least we didn't go home skunked. Thanks Petty4Life.
[signature]
HEY KILLER WHATS WACKY STYLE.
[signature]
Wacky style is hooked in the middle of the worm. Hook point straight through and exposed.
[signature]
I HAVE SEEN THIS METHOD ONLINE SOMEWHERE BUT WASN'T SURE WHAT IT WAS CALLED. THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME.
[signature]
type in senko in your search engine there are quite a few sites that will desribe this any many other methods

chris
[signature]
i set the hook so hard on one smallie that i pulled him right out of the water and flew between killerbee and me and went in the water on the other side of the boat i think that smallie had a S on his chest.
[signature]
[Smile] when rigging wacky style try using a small rubber O-ring that fits kinda tight on the senko and then just put you hook thru the O-ring. sometimes you only get one bite on a senko and it's gone that fast, senko's are just too much money to only get one bite. with the O-ring you don't hook the senko (no holes or tears) when the fish fight and shake the senko just slides up your line instead of ripping off and gone. hope this helps everybody get more fish with senkos. later chuck
[signature]
need to ease up on that hook set a little there doug LOL

chris
[signature]