Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twin/Glenndale
Whats anyone heard about twin lakes or glenndale this year, any ice or anyone fishing them yet? Duck huntings so poor right now might have to try if anything is working down that way.
[signature]
Went to Twin Lakes on Tuesday, ice is a foot thick, only for two hours, no bites. Have been Glendale a couple of times, only caught 6" planters, but there is plenty of ice.
Hope this helps.
[signature]
Which lake on Twin were you fishing? I am planning on heading down there this weekend. I need some BG and Perch fillets. [Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
I was fishing the South lake by the island. Didn't get a bite in two hours, but a storm was moving in so that might have been the problem.
[signature]
Thanks for the info.
[signature]
Went down today to Twin. Should have went to AF. Very, very slow. Between the 5 of us we landed around 7 fish. My biggest was a 3" perch. 5" was probably the biggest we caught. 1 little BG, no trout. Did not see any one else with any fish. We moved all over the South lake as did other people. I did see quite a few little 3" perch swimming around on the camera and had about a 12" bass hit my worm. Pretty cool being able to see what is down there.

Ice was 10" on the edge 11-12" in the middle with about 2" of snow.

Good thing I still have some salmon left for dinner tonight.
[signature]
Hi there ,i was at Twin yesterday also and did not land any fish .there was a lot of light bites,but no hook-ups.I got there at 11:00 and left at 4:00 drilled a lot of holes.I was hoping for bluegill. boy it sure got cold .have you heard if glendale been any good for crappies? felix
[signature]