Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floatation suit ?
Jump in a swimming pool and let us know if they really are as good as they look.

Windriver
[signature]
I bought the Arctic Armor suit last year. I dread going out on the ice the first time and can't imagine taking a dip in the ice cold water. This is why I bought the suit. I love the suit. I have the green and black plus. I had a Cabellas suit before buying the AA suit, fact I still have it, and was nervous on the Ice no matter how thick. I still am nervous but I have the confidence in floating. I have gotten the suit wet but it does not seem to absorb the water. I have not tried the floatation and hope not to but I sure keep warm in it. I did have a problem with a zipper and AA fixed it. The gloves are water proof and sure make a difference.

I think you would like the AA suit.
[signature]
I just got the arctic armor suit and wore it for the first time today. It is very well constructed and looks like it will be durable. It was not very cold to day but it also seems like it will be very warm. I have not tested it to see if I will float I think I will wait for warmer weather or take there word for it unless I have a volunteer to try it.[Smile] So far I think it is well worth the money.

Jim[fishin]
[signature]
O' come on we want pool pics...[cool]

Windriver
[signature]