Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
musky pic.
my first musky 7/2/03 pineview at the narrows
[signature]
Nice muskie Aquaman. You have had some good luck with those muskies.
[signature]
thanks mike well we will see how good my luck is next time i try because i to believe it was luck not skill on my part and i probley wont be that lucky for along while again
chris
[signature]
hey dude nice fish!! way to go.. i wish i lived closer to there and i would go give that a try.. but as it is i will just have to settel for the pike in redmond..

fish on dudes
[signature]
thanks ron it is a bummer your so far south had a blast fishing with you that time we'll have to meet up again sometime and do it again
[signature]
You are just the luckiest man I know . Still trying at about 2000 cast now .I have fished that spot for weeks and only one confirmed hook up and throw the hook out in the same spot . Nice pic .
[signature]
i agree lucky i am when i finally got it close enough to the bank to see it was a musky it spooked and ran for deep water and the thoughts its gonna break the line throw the hook etc. started going thru my mind but it all worked out in the end

chris
[signature]
NICE FISH! What a rush to hook into one of those big dogs. Were any of the ramps still usable up there?
[signature]
well that was 7/2 and ramps were open i read somewhere today they still are also everything i read says the road over the dam is closed it was open when i was up there also open a week later when i was up there again that would have been about 10 day ago now so it might be closed again now anybody here know know if the road over the dam is open or not

chris
[signature]
Lots of boats and yachts on the water at pineview today . Water has only dropped about foot since last weekend .
[signature]
I took a spin up to pineview Saturday just so I could find out where my boat was letting water in. My trip up to strawberry last weekend I had to pump the water out every hour. The guy at the(pineview) pay station told me the ramps will close in August because of low water. I launched at the ramp by the yatch club and there was sand at the bottom of the ramp. A sure sign that the water is nearing the end of the ramp.
[signature]