Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fly Site
I found this new site, or should I say it found me. I entered a fly swap and was asked if he could post my fly.
Well since I have added a couple more.
Check it out:

[url "http://flytyingclips.com/"]http://flytyingclips.com/[/url]
[signature]
Interesting website. I like the 360 degree view. Those are some nice flies as well.
[signature]
awesome !! [cool]
[signature]
Herman does have a cool site there.

When he first told me about it there were only three flies on it.

Mark McMillan, has a fly on there that I thought was a very strange fly for him to tie as he typically demonstrates some very nice ties. I figured it was a joke. Then I ran across the fly on Phil Rowley's website a couple years ago. Then last month I was listening to Fly Fish Internet radio. Phil Rowley was the guest being interviewed. Some one had sent an im asking him to talk about the Booby fly. The interviewer thought that it was a joke. But Mr Rowley said it is not a joke and is a great lake pattern.

Been meaning to tie some up but I have not found the right diameter boobies for it.
[signature]
oh yeah, there are a lot of very good fly tiers represented there.
Good Going, FG
[signature]
Your gunslinger looked like a I fly I could use this time of year. I noticed everyone else went by first and last names. Did they figure out you're special or did you legally change your name to Flygoddess[Wink[laugh]?
[signature]
Scruffy, RAINEY'S has all different sizes and styles of the foam. I stocked up at the shows. Check her site out, she is the Foam Queen[laugh]
[signature]
No one knows JONI...LOL That is the way it is printed on my shirts at fly tying expos too.
[signature]
I was trying to find a place that carries several other items that I want at the same time. I may just have to order the raineys separately I guess.
[signature]