Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Wacky
[cool]There are evidently problems with the BFT system right now. It was down a little while ago and it is now posting wierd times for the posts. For example, I am putting this up at about 2:50 Pacific Time. Look at the time recorded on the post.
[signature]
yep I saw that on a bunch of post already tonight. mine too... time of this post is 1.57 am
[signature]
[cool]Hey, Dave, if you are posting at 1:57 AM, you need to get YOUR clock looked at too. I thought I was bad getting on the system at 4 in the morning. (ABOUT 4:40 PST right now)
[signature]
[Tongue] I thought the time thing was only from AZ since there is no daylight savings.[cool][cool][cool][cool] I'm posting at 7:26am
[signature]
[cool]Arizona secedes from the union during daylight savings time. No forward and backward here. But, that has no bearing on the BFT clock.

And, in California, you guys are in your own ZONE anyway. Clocks are only necessary in California so you can try to relate to the rest of the world.

The problem has been brought to the attention of the system administrators and supposedly will be corrected. The BFT boards were down for about 30 minutes yesterday afternoon and there are several problems remaining to be addressed.

In the meantime, it's a great opportunity to live a few hours in the future.
[signature]
[cool] The future is good but does that mean that we are entitled to back pay??? Back fishing?? Stuff like that. hee hee

tN2
[signature]
[cool]I don't make those decisions. You have to check in with a higher power.
[signature]
when you are getting on I am just thinking about signing off and taking a nap. that is unless I deside to go a fishing again at the rise of dawn.
[signature]