Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Has anyone been up to Pineview for Muskie lately. Just curious?[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I fished it Thursday and Friday evening for a couple of hours each day and only had one follow. I just bought a new 2004 mercury 6hp 4-stroke and I was anxious to break it in.

There is still alot of water skiers up there. The only safe place is the narrows unless you get up there early. A boat pulling a water skier came racing by me about 30' away then the water skier fell so the boat turned aroud quickly right in front of me and then drove over my lines it surprised me I did'nt loose any lures. When I told them there is a 150'law they acted like they had never heard of it and could not see any thing wrong with what they did. Then being the nice guy that I am I pulled one of them water sking boats to the docks when they ran out of gas.

So go early if you want to feel safe and try afew different areas.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]So you broke down and got the 4-stroke. You'll never regret it once you're over the sticker shock. It's nice to be able to troll and talk in normal tones than yelling over a 2-stroke and not mixing fuel. I really like my 4-stroke 15 hp Merc kicker.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]How is the smallmouth bite? Did you have a chance to try it?[/size][/font]
[signature]
I did not fish for smallmouth but Friday I accidentally snaged one in the back.

Yes, I broke down and bought the four stroke and I am glad I did. I had Lee hook it up to my main tank plus got the bearing on my trailer fixed. It cost a lot of money but I am over the sticker shock already.

Wow I have been a BFT member for 1 year as of today.
[signature]

[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Virtues to both, my friend. [/size][/font]
[signature]
How funny Everytime BLM and Kent get on the same thread I generally get a little chuckle in[Wink]. Part of what makes reading these threads and posts on a lazy sunday eve enjoyable.[Smile]
[signature]