Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping the Cell dry!
[cool][font "Arial"][size 4]Hi Guys,[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 4]Anyone come up a good resourse for keeping a cell phone dry while on the water? Be it wading or tubing. I was wondering if a Zip Lock frozen food baggie would do the trick?[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 4]Dryrod[/size][/font]
[signature]
Yup!!!!!! that is what I use... ziplock bag... for the fone, walkie talkie... wallet and keys. Doesn't work if you go scuba though...
[signature]
[cool]What would we ever do without ZipLock bags? Or Tupperware? I simply use a double thickness of regular plastic freezer bags, Folded over and rubber banded. If you do it right, it will protect your "lifeline" from a brief dunking, and still be fairly easy to strip down for answering. That is, if you do not have your priorities straight and turn it off while you are doing something improtant...like fishing.

There are also some small waterproof bags available at many sporting goods outlets and military surplus. They are much in demand with the increased use of digital cameras and cell phones...and GPS...and games...and portable TV's. Forget it.

How goes the research on a new system?
[signature]
[cool][font "Arial"][size 4]Hi TubeDude,[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 4]Well I guess from all that I read and with your great input so far the G3 waders and Fat Cat are the way to go. Still I have a lot more things to put together before trout season open here in California. Unless Davis decides to add a tax of $100 per trout whether you keep them or not.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 4]Go catch em![/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 4]Dryrod[/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool]Yeah, well what is going to happen if the terminator bevomes governor? A $100 penalty is nothing compared to being vaporized if you are not properly licensed...or whatever.

Only in the "Granola State". I lived there for a lot of my younger years (Brown through Reagan). At least things are never dull.

At least (so far) Ozzy and family have not expressed any interest in entering the festivities. Now, that would make me move at least two more states eastward...from California.
[signature]
I wonder... what's the nagers' campain slogan? "I'll be back" for you if you don't vote for me.[cool]
[signature]
[cool]Or maybe..."Hasta la vista, baby!" Spanish spoken with an Austrian accent sounds strange...but comin' out of that guy, you better not laugh.
[signature]