Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roadrunners
TD

I will be spending 10 days at the Gorge during the last week of August. If you have somethings you would like me to try out. I would be happy to give them some time in front of those big guys. I can send you some cash to compensate of course.

tightline
[signature]
[cool]I am not ready to order the larger jig mold for Roadrunners just yet, but if you will PM me with your mailing address, I can put together a "field test" kit with a few of the 3/8 oz. and maybe a few "TubeRunner" heads.

Let me know what colors you prefer. And, do you use plastics? What kinds and sizes and colors. I'm thinking that the two best head colors will be my white with hot red eye and my rainbow glitter...maybe with a chartreuse eye for fishing the depths.
[signature]
thanks tube dude - you're the best!

sm
[signature]
WOW hey thanks TD for all that info![Wink] I really apreciate that. I will be shootin you a pm or e-mail shortly as I will be picking some of the items that have been discussed here. I am always excited when I get to learn how to use a new bait or lure. This also means that I have an excuse to go to all those ponds lakes and rivers that I generally dont go to and try the new stuff out. [Smile]
[signature]