Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordanelle
fished jordanelle saturday with kent j. in his boat trolled for trout first thing we each caught a rainbow and i caught a chub decided to fish for bass and perch on the rockcliff side. caught a few perch and bass i caught 4 different species and kent got 3. trolled threw the rain and lightning storm for trout picked up a few more, caught the trout with wedding rings and apexs. also just trolling a plain worm. i hope kent post the picture of the whale he caught. really enjoyed the company. i always lern something new when i fish with kent
[signature]
Just got back from there today . Came home with a limit of perch and nailed a nice 14" smallie . Biggest perch was 11" with 3 others in the 10" range . Yper and yper jr were out there today . I spent most of the morning teaching my boy about float tubing . And I can say he is a stubborn as me He He !! . LOL Left about 1:00 pm today . Only 2 species caught today with no chub . LOL !! Perch fishing was slower than usual but was picking up when I left .
[signature]
Yes, we had a fun day on Jordanelle. I am impressed with the size and condition of the trout in Jordanelle this year. What happened to all of the guys who were going to be there? Saw Lundman and Polokid (sorry but I don't know who the third man who was on Lundman's boat) but no other folks from BFT. I guess I scared FishFearMe off of the water. I want him to know that he shouldn't be worried, becaust I nearly always miss the tubers with my boat. I appreciate Lundman and Polokid not laughing too hard when I hit one stump after another with my prop. I'm also grateful that they didn't throw anything at me when I got a little close to them trying to not hit one more stump. Petty4life, I don't know if I will post my picture of that near catch-and-release record fish that I caught. You know how humble I am and that I go to great lengths to not brag. Talk about learning things, P4L has taught we two different ways to get your lures down while trolling, without using a downrigger, leaded line, or lots of weight near the lure. Well, I have got to go purchase a bunch of new tackle to replace everything that I lost up there on Saturday. Based upon the amount of fishing line that P4L snagged while trolling (I think he set a record), I got the impression that I wasn't the first person to get hung up on the bottom up there.
[signature]
Yper jr. and I fished here sunday along side of Hellsangler and his son. I caught 4 species of fish, Yper Jr. only caught perch he does'nt like to troll much uless the bite is good. We caught a mess of perch ranging from 6 to 10 inches, it was much harder fishing for them this week than it has been the last 2 weeks, also caught 2 smallies 11 and 10 inches. The bite died off around noon. We trolled or I trolled while Jr. slept, picking up one very nice trout and one ---- chub. Hellsangler was teaching his son the ropes of operating a toon, looked like he was having lots of fun, and catching fish too.
[signature]
The 3rd person on Lundmans boat was fishfearme!!! We all hooked up for the day!!! Fishfearme said he added a new fish species to his fish caught list and a dandy that was, about a 3lb SMB. I caught a nice SMB and a bunch of mediocure SMB, caught a few perch, but basically just had a great day with Lundman and FFM. Definitely would fish with either one of them again, Caught the SMB on chartruese curly tails mainly, but lundman and FFM were catching them on other presentations.
[signature]
My apolgies to FishFearMe, I figured I didn't know the third person on the boat, so I didn't look that close or I'm sure that I would have recognized him, although the last time I saw him he had a lot more clothing on and he was bouncing white bass off of the ice at Utah Lake.
[signature]
I didn't make it up saturday . but I did hit it on sunday . I do hope you share that photo with us here . Love to see it . Oh yeah watch out for all those stumps and some foundations . I got hung up on a few in my tube , but only needed to raise my fin to clear . LOL
[signature]
Yep that was me Kent, I wont take ofence to not recognizine me. So lets see this pic of the catch and release record fish you have buddy :}

I want to send out a BIG thanks to Lundman for the plesure of taking his boat out and getting us to the fish. If you guys have not got the chance to fish with lundman or polokid you guys are missing out. Great guys to hit the puddle with. Ohh and Polo forgot to tell about his big bass coming in at about 13 1/2" I think. Dont be modest polo and Lundmans was a really nice one also. Thankd you guys
[signature]