Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
elk hunt
well just wishing anyone else going to fling some wood at the elk this week some good luck. ill be gone for a bit so talk to you guys when i get back. or very soon if i get lucky.
[signature]
I'll be in Washington state 20-30 Oct. There are no Elk here. Tell all your friends. Good Luck, but I still say gunpowder was invented for a reason.
[signature]
[cool]Good luck, Bro. If you score, your guide fee in October will be some elk steaks. Got it?

Here's a pic of a neat sign taken somewhere in Canada...probably as a response to the anti-hunting contingent.
[signature]
That's a great one TD! Haaahaaahaaahaaaa!!!!! [laugh][Tongue][Smile]
[signature]
Thank you. That gave me a good laugh. And I agree.

m
[signature]
[cool][font "Arial"][red][size 2] Have a great time and be careful, Good Luck[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
No elk in Washington?? You need to wear a warmer hat when ice fishing.
LOL ! I E-MAILED THIS TO A COUPLE BUNNY HUGGERS I KNOW . , I WISH I COULD SEE THERE FACES ! LOL ! LMAO !
[signature]
Ha ha ha! LMAO. Very nice, thanks TD.
[signature]
well no luck for me this year. have a short hunt of 4 days because of time restraints. but i do know good luck to everyone else the elk were scarce and up high is my guess. hope others had better spotting then i did. and oh yes my complaint to the dwr. please move the first of the elk archery hunt to september awwww!!!!
[signature]
Hey Xman sorry to hear about the bad luck. I'm sure you know how the DWR caters to the rifle hunters. I was wondering what hunt was it and what happened.
[signature]
yeah i know about the catering to other forms of hunting. it was the archery elk hunt hedge.
[signature]