Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest
Quote:Wow some people are sure abrasive and tough while sitting behind a computer.
Wow, some people sure do like to jump to point out the fact that they felt in some way threatened by what my ideas and opinions are.
Sorry Jacksonman I will make sure to sugar coat all my responses for you from now on.[unimpressed]

Quote: When catching lots of huge trout become irrelevant in a utah competition than there is a problem.
What is the problem with wanting to enter a multi-species contest in the state of Utah. Although it is true that the state spends most of its money set aside for fish and game on trout does not mean that they are the only species and hold the only relevance to ice fishing contest in Utah.

Quote:Maybe having a competition for each of several different species would be fun too.
I feel that this was the best sentence in your post.
That would solve everything. You hold a "trout" ice fishing contest. I would enter, and it would be fun.

What it sounds like to me is that your large trout catching ability is far superior to catching large pan fish and other game fish. I think for you, a trout only ice fishing contest sounds like a great idea.
You gonna start it up? and run it?
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest - by tlspyder13 - 10-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Re: [Jacksonman] Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest - by FOD - 10-12-2010, 04:32 PM