Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest
I like the team concept to cover more areas but at the same time hate relying on others.

And allowing one of the three species still allows the biggest of these species to count.

And "BIG" is relative. I would rather land a 26" tiger trout than a 32" pike hands down. It seems most ice fishermen would also rather spend the time fishing for large trout and have the gear and opportunity to do so than pike/musky/mac. Allowing only one fish from this group to count is a good compromise.

I also really like the ideas of either removing the third panfish, or allowing all bass and walleye to count.

I also think burbot should be able to count towards the 5 fish.

I also like the idea of allowing one second species to count for the fish fish. FOr example, if you catch a 24" and 23" bows, or someone else catches a 35" and 24" cutt, you should be allowed to keep both to count for your total. We can even increase the number of game fish from 5 to 6 to allow for this change (but still only 1 pike/musky/mack).

I also like the idea of limiting the whole competition to to 15-25 lakes that are most popular and centrally located. This keeps the tournament more fair and equal. I would be more than happy to come up with a list of lakes located throughout the state that consists of the largest and most popular fishing waters.

Just ideas, some not completely thought out so be nice.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest - by tlspyder13 - 10-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Re: [fuzzyfisher] Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest - by Jacksonman - 10-23-2010, 01:01 AM