Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add motor to almost any tube
My friend has this and it works good [cool] It's sold through sportmart website

[/url] [url "javascriptConfusedhowEnhanced();"][Image: p1006844reg.jpg][/url]
[Image: pixel.gif]
[url "javascriptConfusedhowEnhanced();"][Image: icons_enlarge.gif][#800080]LARGER IMAGE[/#800080][/url]
[#800080][Image: pixel.gif]
[/#800080] BW Sports Float Power
Item no: 1304243
OUR PRICE:
$99.99 The BW™ Sport Float Power is designed to provide effortless movement by fitting almost any pontoon raft or float tube (not included) and holding a small electric trolling motor (not included). It is modular and completely collapsible and includes a unique shape for solid attachment. [Image: pixel.gif] [Image: pixel.gif] [Image: pixel.gif] [Image: pixel.gif]
[signature]
[cool][size 4]Hey fishfather,[/size]

[size 4]If you want to keep boaters and other tubers at a distance try using my pet motor[/size]. [Wink]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=453;]
[signature]
[cool]I'll see your pet motor and raise you one PWC control system.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage0918392.jpg]

Hey, fishfather, we have discussed those bad boys on this forum before. The general consensus is that they are good for those with physical limitations, but otherwise kinda ruin the whole tubing concept...one man, one tube, dealing with the elements.

Of course that doesn't stop the fantasy of having a big outboard hooked up that could get you up on plane and roar down the lake to those honey holes you could never reach without power assistance. But, then you might as well just get a boat and be done with it.
[signature]
[cool] Hey Dryrod,

I like your model of motor. Cordless. Rechargeable. No batteries needed ever. Convinces others to keep distance. hee hee.
[signature]
The motor seemed alittle small [cool]
[signature]
[cool]I'm putting twin Yammy 150s on the model I have ordered. Also, adding a couple of surface to surface missile launchers. You can't be overgunned against those dedicated water trashers.
[signature]
Just say it! For lazy a@@holes[cool] My friend has a trolling motor on his pontoon but he hardly uses it. He uses his oars more than anything. Just likes the motor as a back-up.

I had a strap snap once when I was alittle ways out on my flipper. Sucked. I couldn't fix it. Luckily I kept a small oar on board [sly]
[signature]