Smallie at Jordanelle

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0675114.jpg]

Perch fishing

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0682622.jpg]

My son and a perch .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0699393.jpg]
[signature]
Hellsangler69,

Nice pic's, thanks for sharing. We're lucky to have Jordanelle so close. I went to Rock Cliff last Wed. eve. and tubed the first bay on the North side from the road. Used only chartruse single tails and fooled several smallies and a largemouth. Along with many perch.[ is the limit 10 or 20 ?] anyway had the place all to myself from 5;00 to about 8:30. Forgot how enjoyable tubing is.

Hose
[signature]
Way to go on that largemouth . I keep hoping i hook into one too . The perch limit is 20 fish and I have been told that they will ticket if you take more . It has been a few years seen I tubed and forgot how much fun it can be .
[signature]
Hellsangler69,

If you tubed just past the first bay on the northside from the road, there is a small rock outcroping [small point , rocks come 4 or 5 feet into the water] thats where the largemouth was. He was maybe a pound but largemouths are special.

Hose
[signature]
I was there (Rock Cliff area) last week on a canoe with one of my boys. We caught perch ranging from 6 to 10 inches. Lost two of the bigger ones by the canoe. We also had the chance to see a largemouth just hanging around by our canoe when we catch a perch. It would try to follow the struggling perch to our canoe. What was exciting was when it finally was able to chase down one of our hooked perch and engulfed it. I had it hooked for a about a second or two and then it got off. I would guess it to be in the 16 to 18 inch range. It was fun nonetheless trying to get the LMB to bite. I caught one smallmouth, 10.5 incher on a crankbait, hitting bottom.

kastmaster
[signature]
Way to go !! I seen a smallie chasing my perch one day up there . I was up there sunday . Were you up on sunday ? I looked thru my pics to see if I had a canoe in the background , but no luck . I take lots of pics when I go , and have a collection of pictures of scenery of where I fish . Just using up rolls of film .LOL

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0777588.jpg]

My boy fishing and someone launching in the background . Since I come to this site I have become a picture taking fool . LOL Just takes so much time to post lots of pics so I try to pic the best and post them .
[signature]
When fishing with Lundman and fishfearme I noticed that fishing in the south side bays of the provo arm of Jordanelle proved successful for more Smallies and larger perch. I caught a pretty nice Smallie in the large bunch of scrub oak next to where the provo dumps in and one question to the gallery!!! What is the regulations on fishing near the dam at jordanelle????
[signature]
It is illegal to fish inside of the buoys at the dam. They put this in place shortly after 911.
[signature]
HA69,

I was up there 8/18 and 8/20 before school started for my kids. I am planning on making a trip up there this week, don't know what day yet, but I will be in a red Old Town Discovery 119k canoe. I have some home-made rod holders that I want to try out on that canoe. Let me know when you are going up or any BFT members who want to fish Rock Cliff this week, I am willing to share my pass and carpool into the park, save somebody the $9 entrance fee.

kastmaster
[signature]