Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey Report minus the fishable ice !!
Headed up @ darkthirty and fished till 11 caught 11 fish between 2 of us biggest fish was a 22in Tiger caught and released to live another day !! Air temp was 34 deg on arrival an 40 at departure.. Absolutley no safe ice to fish anywhere !!! No more that 2inches @ the thickest point mostly 1inch er less in the boyscout arm.. And no signs of anyone ice fishing it !!! We ended up fishing the east side of the lookout point.. My prediction is the ice wont be on an fishable till after x-mas ...Kept 2 tigers and a bow for the barby tonight [Wink] Pictures arent the greatest had to use my cell batts in my cam were toast..
[signature]
Thanks for the update FM..im with ya on the huh?'s when post was reporting peeps ICN'....My Buddy northernfisher was up on monday and sent me a pic and it looked just about like yours...lol but hey I guess that's what we's have to encounter...haha..great catch that ya had for the barby..
[signature]
I may just head up there this thursday since ice everywhere seems to be iffy at best, I'll at least get some open water. What were you using for bait if you don't mind sharing.
thanks for the report and pics.
[signature]
Still fished the inlet in the boyscout arm believed or not. Don't know what you think 40 plus degree days and rain do to new ice.

A fishman I'am, lied I've not.
[signature]
Rainbow Xraps !!!
[signature]