Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking fee at Ririe ?
Does anyone know the outcome of the talks that were taking place this last spring about the parking permits and fees ? I don't mind paying the 30 or 40 bucks for a permit but don't like the fact that they limit the amount that they sell...they sold out last year and I got aced out and was getting popped 5 bucks a day...which can add up when your going 3 or 4 times a week...just was wondering if you guys had herd anything.. seeing how it's almost that time of the year.
[signature]
I haven't heard yet, but that is a good question that I would like to know the answer to as well.

I got one of the passes, but only because Steelfisher got in there on time.

Windriver
[signature]
Two years ago I had my wife go and stand in line for me down out the county building or where ever..the passes go fast...like I said, I don't mine shell'n out the money...just wish they wouldnt limit the amount they sell.
[signature]
I always get mine the first morning they go on sale as soon as the office opens up. Otherwise I'd be out hundreds of dollars.[Image: scaredworried.gif] I can have it paid for in two weeks and the rest of the season is free! [Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
I don't even know if there is rhyme or reason to when they sell. 2 and 3 yrs ago they started selling on april 1. last year they started selling in January. I have yet to see or hear where they announce when they go on sale unless you go to the visitors center or the county court house.
[signature]
I wish they would open the other end of the lake and double the parking .Plus the perch fishing is better on that end of the lake . Curt G.
[signature]
[quote curt69]I wish they would open the other end of the lake and double the parking .Plus the perch fishing is better on that end of the lake . Curt G.[/quote] I'll second that..that is right up the road from my house .
[signature]
I agree, but they do such a stellar job of plowing the one that is open [crazy], I'm afraid of what would happen coming up that hill when it's iced over.
[signature]
nothing a sand truck couldnt fix. does park and rec. own a sand truck?[Tongue]
[signature]
Last year they did not go on sale or atleast have them at the gate until the second or third weekend in January. I ended up paying for the first 2 trips there until the attendant finally had them to sell.
[signature]
[quote prvrt]Last year they did not go on sale or atleast have them at the gate until the second or third weekend in January. I ended up paying for the first 2 trips there until the attendant finally had them to sell.[/quote] I remember last year a couple of dudes selling the day passes from their car that was parked in front of the shack..seemed a little fishy.
[signature]