Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Martians float tube?
[cool]Hey Guys,

[font "Arial Narrow"][size 4]Mars is only 34KK miles from earth. Thought I saw them hovering over a lake last night. Do they use float tubes??[Wink][/size][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=494;]
[signature]
I think Dryrod needs to drink more water when on the water. i think the dehydration is causing him to halucinate. [Wink]
[signature]
[cool]That was swamp gas.

Then again, we might just have a post show up on the forum here from Mars. In the past couple of months we have had Canada, the UK and Japan. We don't discriminate. Martians welcome.
[signature]
NONE OF THEM THAT I KNOW DO , BUT I'LL TELL THEM ABOUT IT THE NEXT TIME THEY STOP BY [Tongue] .
[signature]

Hey Dryrod,

Scary thought! What if they spotted our donut and thought it was one of their neighbors in distress and came down to help out? Nowhere to run or hide! What if the aliens were actually close cousins of the fish we had on the end of our line when we got beamed up? All these questions and no answers!! yet.

JapanRon
[signature]
I had mexican food for lunch so you might be seeing alittle more swamp gas! [crazy] ha ha

I think the aliens run that new lake [cool]
[signature]
[cool] Imagine that. They will let the aliens fart all they want in the new lake but they won't let us tubers exhaust a little gas through a neoprene filter.[pirate]
[signature]
It's only legal to use them in Utah
[signature]
[cool]Oh, yeah. Here's a pic taken of a couple of guys caught up at Strawberry.
[signature]
[cool] I CAN REMEMBER SOMEONE DOING THAT AT PELICAN LAKE A TIME OR TWO. HA HA [shocked]
[signature]