Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know it's "Cabin Fever" when......
I sit in my boat in the garage and drink a six pack while watching fishing videos.
[signature]
That is pretty bad!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Almost as bad as making posts about fish's eyesight!![crazy] [blush]
[signature]
testing lures action in the bathtub, re-organizing/ inventorying your bass tackle for the fourth time !
[signature]
Testing lures in the tub!!!! That one got me[Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
cup of coffe at 3 in the morning just staring at BFT.com waiting for someone to post something new about fishing to talk about.
[signature]
Yeah I do the same thing.
What's bad is my 4 year old son is getting as bad as me. He thinks we should go to Cabelas and just catch one out of the tank. "We don't even need to take our poles Dad, we could use theirs."[cool]
[signature]
You think you may cry as you start to notice just a tad more daylight everyday, "wow...winter is going on by" and then you realize how long it really is until open water.

Pitchers and catchers report in a few weeks. Ok, that's good.
[signature]
Great thread, but I just don't get cabin fever, so I don't have anything to say. Oh, maybe I do........

when you are more interested in planning and preparing for the comming turkey hunt than you are about chasing the old lady around the bedroom.......

If that is too riske', let me know and I'll remove it.
[signature]
That's depressing my friend[frown]
[signature]

[signature]
when you pull your tube out of the closet pump it up and sit in your living room with flipers and all on to play go fish with the kids..
[signature]
You guys should take up snowmobiling then you will see how cheap fishing is lol [fishin]
[signature]
I once had a snomobile I liked it but it was always broke down but boy when it ran it ran!!! Kind of like every toy I've had they are always broken down but when they are running man oh man do they run!! I need to stop blowing my money on fast toys..
[signature]
dude buggy you just need to learn how to multi-task. you can practice your gobblin while you are takin care of buisness ya know........ just a little food for thought. now i might get my hands slapped by the mods and i blame you. [laugh]
you guys are good in my book nothing near bad enough to do anything about i laughed.[cool]

cabin fever when you rig up a texas rigged lizard with the point of the hook cut off on one of your bass set ups (mine is a spinning setup) sit on the couch with a bag of potato chips and practice pitch casting into the entertainment center drawers, down the stairs, or into the dining room and under the tables and chairs.
[signature]
Snowmobile! Got one sits on a trailer. Every time I unloaded it last year it cost 400 bucks. Hard enough to keep two boats running, registered, and welded. Thank god theirs not a boat that runs on the snow. Id be broke!
[signature]
you guys need to get newer sleds most are a good fun way to pass winter and don't require much. If i didn't have mine i would have to take up ice fishing and it would be a pain in the but to cut out a big enough section to fly fish in [laugh]
[signature]
I agree. Some of us try to engage in to many hobbies. Tough to support them all with new goodies. Boats, bikes, sleds, campers, trucks, trailers, and wives. They all have a price tag.( and maintenance)!!
[signature]
[quote steelstalker]

Thank god theirs not a boat that runs on the snow. Id be broke!

[/quote]

In Utah, I have seen airboats out on the ice.
[signature]
I use a similar technique with the wife's cat. I have to remember to cut the hook off though, first time I did it the little bugger spooled me three times before I got the hook out.[Wink]
[signature]