Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For you DUBOB! Causey 2-25-11
Mr. Hicks was asking my dad why I haven't been fishing much lately, well I have been fishing every week but..... not reporting[Wink].
Me and my dad made it out to Causey this morning for his first hardeck trip this year and my 15th or so. Fishing was good for small cuts, bows, and tigers first thing then tapered off as the day progressed. only one koke on the ice but was a nice one. Fished from sunup till noon.
[signature]
Nice fish
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Very nice Kody. It's also nice to see that you got the grump out of the house. [Wink][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I've been out a dozen or more times this year myself but haven't been posting a lot of reports either. Mostly been fishing Pineview for the perch but did the Pig once for kokanee (4) and east canyon twice for trout (13). The kokes were smoked and I ate the last 2 pieces today.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Take care my friend and thanks for the shout out.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Nice koke for sure. We went out yesterday and caught nothing but kokes all day. The Humminbird Ice 35 was splattered with red most of the day from 25ft up to 8ft. I was bored and decided to get a bit of video footage early in the day ill try to post the youtube link tomorrow. We left 1 open of our limit for the day and ended up with one that was close to 18. We were jigging solely with our 3/16 oz chamelion colored Curlys.
[signature]
Thas how its been almost every trip out this year for but the pattern didn't hold this trip. Although this fish by far has been the biggest one for us.
[signature]