Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your favorite football team
Mine is America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys, can't help it, grew up in Texas and between Notre Dame, University of Texas, Texas A&M, and the Cowboys that was gospel in the Lone Star State. I know just about everyone else hates them with a passion, but remember it was the media who tagged them as "America's Team" not the Cowboys themselves, and it did have something with winning a few supewbowls and winning more games in that decade than any other team. But what else can I say they were good then, now they got this stupid owner who can't keep his finger out of the cookie jar. If he'd just sell the team to someone else they'd be a lot better off.

Just wanted to know for when the fishing really slows down.
[signature]
I've got some real good pain pills for you because of the team you picked to follow. They help me with mine.[cool] My team is Pittsburgh Steelers and it has been since Terry Bradshaw and Lynn Swann were on the team. This might be fun to see who likes and hates who.
[signature]
When I used to watch football, it was the bronco's. I grew up in Colorado so of course the Broncos are mine.My husband doesn't like football he is a baseball fan and I don't like watching baseball so we compromised and we watch basketball together.
[signature]
[Image: okr.gif]
[signature]
I knew it was just a matter of time before someone put that ugly Black and Silver trash on this post. I'm heaed for Denver on the 22nd to watch my Broncos beat them "old men" on Monday night football.
[signature]
crestliner - I'ver had a dislike for the horeses since the Cowboys rode them to shame 24-3 in the superbowl in 76 or 77 can't remember which year and don't want to look it up. I had friends from Denver who rode me for two weeks about how the Orange crush was going whip my boys. Come half-time I was the only one in front of the tube, and not a one of them wanted anything to do with the game any longer.
[signature]
OK you Raider and Bronco fans...Lets talk a real team...Go Chiefs!!!!

I will admit that I can't believe we let Gannon go ...Nathan
[signature]
Yeah, nothing like your guys quarter back getting booed off the field[crazy]
[signature]
FFM
Do the UTES have a chance this Saturday.
How many seasons will Fahvre be at the top of his game. Packers need to get back to the big one soon.
Go Pack!!
[signature]
[image]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=576;[/image]

Denver Broncos all the way!!! I've loved Denver since I was like 5 years old. Of course this means I can't stand both the Chiefs and the Raiders. Good thing the Broncos beat the Chiefs 9 out of 10 times, and the Raiders don't count since they're the worst cheap-shotting, penalty receiving team in the league!! [Tongue][cool][crazy][laugh][shocked][sly][sly][sly][Smile]
[signature]
I thought Warren Sapp of the Bucs held that title Cat Man [angelic]
[signature]
LOL! [crazy]
[signature]
Not a chance in hell, with 2 grads fron A&M in the family, you can count on who is rootin for whom, I'd like Utah to put on a good show, but Kyle stadium is in another world. They thought the big house @ Michigan was tough, but A&M takes fan participation to the next level. A&M should win by 10, any less and its a good showing for Utah.
[signature]
nomoose - During that era the Steelers & the Cowboys were the epitomy of Pro football, that were some exciting superbowls between the two teams.
[signature]
[cool] I USED TO BE A DIE IN THE WOOL NINERS FAN. THIS IS THE LAST YEAR THAT I WILL ROOT FOR THEM IF THEY CAN'T GET OFF OF THEIR @@#$&%#@#$*@#$%&@$#%@%@$@#$ DUFFS AND PLAY SOME BALL AGAIN. I REALLY MISS MONTANA AND STEVE YOUNG DID HIS BEST. BUT HEY!!!! GARCIA,,,,,,,,,,,,GROW UP AND PLAY BALL. THIS IS THE BIG LEAGUES NOW!!!!![pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][cool][Tongue]
[signature]
[Image: byu2.gif]
[Image: cardinals.gif]
[signature]
Cowboys??? Dont you know that is SO 1990's??? Back in the day when snorting drugs and back when pro athletes were pretty much left alone for criminal activity. Didnt they start all that???? Just kiddin!!! I am actually looking forward to the Cowboys last game of the season in the swamp lands or New Orleans!!! Yeah that is right I am a AINTS' fan, now if they can keep there locker room troubles to a minimum in the middle of Dec. they could be champs. Well they did get rid of there trouble maker Turley, so anything is possible. Well I am done flinging the dung!!![cool] Lets go fishin!!! I know Just_trolling all you texans are alike!!!![Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Kid - 1990's???? you don't know what football is all about, try again. I started watching the Cowboys in 1965. I suffer to 63-10 whitewashing by the vikes a few later, then the dynasty and mystique started to build around the coach and the way they picked their players. Back then it was called character, now days most of them are just plain stupid.
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile]COWBOYS! Been a fan all of my life. I cannot wait until SUNDAY!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?
[signature]
the team that covers the spread . .

[Wink]

sm
[signature]